טיפים לסערה/מיט רומני

"off topic" - בלבולי מוח שאינם קשורים לריצה
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
shohat
הודעות: 5010
הצטרף: 01 ינואר 1970 03:00
יצירת קשר:

טיפים לסערה/מיט רומני

הודעהעל ידי shohat » 30 אוקטובר 2012 11:52

זה רץ בטוויטר, הפך ויראלי, ונמחק
אלו שרידים שנותרו.

@MittStormTips: Instead of evacuation, self-deportation! #mittstormtips #sandy

@MittStormTips: Still not sure this qualifies as a "legitimate storm." #MittStormTips #Sandy

@MittStormTips: Please pray for the banks of the Cayman Islands tonight #mittstormtips #sandy

@MittStormTips: I call on President Obama to sign immediate emergency tax cuts for the top 1% #MittStormTips

@MittStormTips: I'm worried. Some of my best friends own insurance companies. #MittStormTips
@MittStormTips: You see, people? This is why I don't keep my money in this country. #MittStormTips #Sandy

@MittStormTips: Boy, it's days like these I'm glad I don't have a wine cellar. #MittStormTips #Sandy

Everyone in the path of the storm should head to their second or third home for safety

@MittStormTips: RT @Crutnacker: Hurricanes drive home the importance of having at least one of your homes located away from the beach. #MittStormTips

@MittStormTips: Under the President's failed leadership, 100% of people are out of work today on the Eastern Seaboard. #MittStormTips #Sandy

Mitt's Storm Tips @MittStormTips
It's taking Sandy a day to do to the East Coast what it took me years to do to US manufacturing! #MittStormTips #Sandy

If you haven't already, move money from Cayman Islands to Swiss account. #MittStormTips #Sandy

People, this is why we only build houses on top of cliffs. #MittStormTips #Sandy

No generators at Home Depot. I have ordered Paul Ryan off the campaign trail to power my home with a stationary bike.

Hurricanes are best spent overseas, visiting your money. #MittStormTips #Sandy

This is a time for bipartisanship, despite the President's bungling of this preventable natural disaster. #MittStormTips #Sandy

President Obama has not once referred to this storm as a hurricane. #MittStormTips #Sandy

My thoughts and prayers go out to 53% of you. #MittStormTips #Sandy

Remember, the most important threat facing the east coast is and always will be Russia. #mittstormtips

What are you people complaining about? This wind is no stronger than one of my medium sized helicopter rotors! #MittStormTips #Sandy

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

חזור אל “"עוף טופיק" - עוף ואל תחזור”

מי מחובר

משתמשים הגולשים בפורום זה: אין משתמשים רשומים ו־ 51 אורחים